From the Users section of the Dashboard you can access the list of all teachers and students associated with your school. From here you can view each user's information and manage their profiles.
To reach this section open the Dashboard from the Sidebar and select USERS from the top menu:
This section summarizes the information of all the users associated with your school; from here you can view:
- the name of each user
- the birthday indicated on WeSchool
- the email address associated to each user’s account
- the number of Groups associated with the school the user belongs to
- the date of registration
From this section you can also manage the accounts by clicking on the three dots icon you can find in the box reserved for each user:
From the dropdown menu you can:
- show the user's profile page
- manage the user's role within each Group, choosing between student or teacher from the dropdown menu next to the Group name.
You can also remove this user from a Group by clicking on the trash can icon (you can undo the operation by clicking on the arrow icon, which will appear in place of the trash can icon).
Whenever you modify the user’s role or delete it from a Group, confirm the changes by clicking on the CLOSE button:
- remove the user from all the Groups associated with your school, so the user won’t be able to access the Groups, nor view their contents. For example, you can use this function to quickly remove a teacher or a student who has moved to another school:
- open a chat with the user or resume an existing conversation
- access the Analytics section to see the data related to this specific user and to the activities he carried out on WeSchool. Click here to read the tutorial about the Analytics section
In order to find specific users, you can filter their profiles using the following functions which allows you to:
- search for a specific user by typing his name in the search bar at the top
- filter the list by Groups or by role, choosing whether to view teachers or students
- sort the list by alphabetical order, by birthday or by registration date