The Groups section of the Dashboard allows you to manage all the Groups from your School or create new Groups that will be automatically associated with it.
In order to access this section, open the Sidebar and click on Dashboard:
From the Groups section you can view all the information about the Groups associated with your school; this section shows for each Group:
- the Group name
- the list of all the teachers that belong to each Group
- the status of the Group, whether it is active or inactive. An active Group is accessible to its participants, while an inactive Group is no longer visible to the users and therefore it is not accessible
- the number of users in each Group
- the date of creation of the Group
Directly from this screen you will be able to manage all the Groups from your school.
From the box reserved to each Group, click on the three dots icon to:
- activate or disable a Group, deciding whether to make it accessible to its participants. For example, you could disable your Group at the end of the school year, then reactivate it in September
- duplicate a Group and its contents. This function enables you to create a new Group that already contains Lessons, Exercises and Tests from the duplicated Group. On the other hand, the participants as well as their interactions on the Wall and in the Lessons and their Quizzes executions will not be duplicated.
If you want to import participants as well, you can follow this tutorial.
Furthermore, you can add a new Group to your school by clicking on the + NEW GROUP tab at the top right of this screen:
If you don't remember all the steps to create a new Group, you can click here.
In order to quickly find one or more Groups, you can add filters to the Groups displayed on the list that allows you to:
- search for a specific Group by typing its name in the search bar at the top
- filter the list by status, deciding whether to see only the active Groups or only the inactive ones
- sort the list of the Groups, in alphabetical order or by creation date