You can manage and customize your organization or your school from the Dashboard settings, by clicking on the three dots icon at the top right.
From the dropdown menu, you can:
- set up and edit the General settings
- customize your Plan settings
- access the area reserved for Staff settings
From the General settings you will be able to:
- have an overview of your organization's information: the name, its members and Group, and the type of Plan. Click on the Plan type to access the Plan settings, while just below you can rename the organization
- edit the appearance of all the organization’s Groups and add, remove, or modify the Cover image and Badge icon:
- customize Login and Registration pages, by adding or editing your own logo and colors:
PLEASE NOTE: customizing the Login and Registration pages is a pro feature included in Pro Plan and Enterprise Plan. Here’s more about Logo and color customization.
Click on Save changes at the bottom of the page to confirm any change to your organization's General settings.
From this section, you can manage your Plan directly from WeSchool:
- here you can view your current Plan and all its details, such as the number of licenses and the billing
- you’ll be able to request changes to your current Plan, choose a new Plan or edit the number of licenses and the billing frequency
PLEASE NOTE: click here to read more about Pricing and available Plans.
From the Staff settings page, you can assign permissions to manage Groups and access the Dashboard and enable a specific user to:
- associate a New Group to your organization; however, this user will not be able to access the Dashboard
- access the Dashboard to manage Users, Groups and monitor Analytics
To assign permissions, click on + Add at the top right: select a user from the list and choose whether it will only be able to create Groups or also access the Dashboard.
Click on Confirm:
To change permissions, click on the three dots icon next to the user's name and then click on Manage permissions. Then assign or revoke permissions by clicking on it and confirm your choice: