To upload a SCORM file in one of your Modules on WeSchool, you can follow these steps:
- To begin, open the Module in which you want to insert the SCORM file in .zip format and click on the empty box to add content.
On the following screen, click the SCORM option and select the file from your device that you want to upload:
- After choosing the file, you can also edit the title that learners will view from the Module by typing in the gray box. To start the upload, click on the ADD button:
- The upload of a SCORM file may take a few seconds: you can monitor the progress of the upload in the bottom-right box.
Remember that during the upload, you can continue to use WeSchool: for example, you can add other SCORM files to the Module, which you will again find summarized in the bottom-right box, or you can carry out any other activity from within the platform.
For convenience, you can also reduce the size of the box dedicated to the upload of the SCORM file by clicking the triangle on the v key in the top right:
- To stop all the uploads of the SCORM files in progress, you can click on the x in the top right of the summary box. Then confirm your decision by clicking the CANCEL UPLOAD button:
- If you have started uploading more SCORMs, you can also decide to stop just one of the uploads in progress. To do so, bring your cursor within the icon indicating the progress of the upload as a percentage and click the x that will appear within it:
After the upload is complete, the SCORM file will be accessible within the Module where it has been inserted. You will also be able to see from the box at the bottom right whether the upload was successful:
All members can benefit from the SCORM file by clicking on the box within the Module. Here, it is possible to view the content present within the file:
If you open the contents of the Module and read the following error message, it means that you have uploaded a .zip file that does not match the SCORM standards, or a file that is not compatible or in which errors are present. The content will therefore not be viewable by members of your Group:
In this case, we suggest that you verify that the uploaded SCORM file is in one of the following formats:
- 1.2 (SCORM 1.2)
- SCORM 2004 2nd edition
- SCORM 2004 3rd edition
The following SCORM formats are not supported:
- SCORM 1.1
- SCORM 2004 4th edition