To add students or teachers from an existing Group to another Group, you can import their email addresses and quickly invite them. For example, it can be helpful to create a Group for the new school year by importing the participants from the previous year Group or to set up a Group for a specific activity importing students and teachers from your class Group.
ATTENTION: only teachers in both Groups can import users from one Group to another.
.To import Students proceed as follows:
- when you are creating a new Group or at any time, from the INVITE section of your Group Settings, click on the STUDENTS button;
- from the next dialog box, click on Import students at the bottom left;
- scroll through the list to find the Group you want to import the students from. Furthermore you can quickly look for it by typing the Group name in the search box at the top;
- click on the Group name and then on CONFIRM to add the email addresses into the invitation window:
- at last, send the invitations to your students by clicking on INVITE.
Please note that from this screen, you can also edit the contact list, add addresses or delete some of them:
To import Teachers from a Group, you can follow the same passages; click on the TEACHERS button from the invitation page and then on Import Teachers at the bottom left:
Your students and colleagues can accept the invitation and immediately join your Group via email or directly from their WeSchool account.
From the “My Groups” page they can view the pending invitation at the top and join the Group by clicking on the ✔ button: