At any time you can customize the settings of your WeSchool Group you’ve set when you created it.
In particular, Group settings are divided into three sections:
- INFORMATION, where you can change the Group information, such as the subject, the cover image and the description
- PARTICIPANTS, where you can view and manage the Group participants
- INVITE, where you can add students and teachers to the Group through an email invitation, the class code or the invitation link
ATTENTION: only teachers can view and manage Group settings.
To access the Group settings click on the three dots icon at the top right; from here you can select which section to view:
The first section is reserved for Group information. From here a teacher can:
- customize the name of the Group;
- change the school subject of the Group;
- choose the Cover image of the Group;
- choose the Group Icon;
- add or change the short description of the Group (up to 140 characters).
ATTENTION: after changing the information, remember to confirm it by clicking on the SAVE CHANGES button at the bottom of this page:
You can reach the section dedicated to the participants from the side menu at the top left. From this section you can:
- find a list of all the Group participants, divided between teachers, students and users who haven’t accepted the email invitation yet:
- manage students and teachers by clicking on the gear icon next to each user's email address. For example, you can delete a user from the Group (you can read here a tutorial about removing a user) or promote a student to teacher or vice versa:
- you can resend an invitation or delete unaccepted invitations (you can read here a tutorial about how to remove an email invitation):
You can reach this section from the side menu located at the top left. From here it’s possible to add new members to the Group; in particular:
- you can send an email invitation to teachers (click here for more details) and students using a personal invitation:
- from public invitation, you can copy and share the invitation link or the class code (click here to read the tutorial about how to use the class code).
Also from here you can customize your class code or disable the public invitation to prevent new users from joining the Group through a class code and invitation link. They will be able to access the Group only through a personal invitation: