In the Wall or in a WeSchool Module, you can directly integrate a Google Form to create surveys, carry out assessments and gather the Group members' opinions.
If you want to share a Google Form on WeSchool and make the most of all its features, proceed as follows:
- create a survey with Google Form and click on Send in the top right:
- Copy the sharing link of your Google Form:
- now log in to WeSchool and enter the Wall or the Modules section; click Add resource and then select Web page:
- paste your Google Form link in the URL bar and select Preview:
- Then click Attach to publish the Form:
All the members of the Class Group - learners and instructors - will now be able to access the Google Form survey and carry it out directly on WeSchool.