You can create, share and collaborate using Google Slides (or Google Presentations) on your Resource Lessons.
- Log in to the Google Slides you want to share with your students on the resource Lesson and click on the "Share" button at the top right corner:
- This will open window; click on "Change" to change the file sharing settings:
- Click on the icon to open a drop-down menu and select ANYONE WITH THE LINK to edit:
- From the same window, open the drop-down menu at the bottom right corner and select EDITOR:
NOTE: If you want to disable your students from editing the Google Slides file, you can select VIEWER from the drop-down menu.
- Once you’re satisfied with the Sharing Settings you can copy the Google Slide link and add it to the Lesson. To do this, select COPY LINK from the same screen:
- Go to the resource Lesson from the main navigation menu on the top of your WeSchool page and select NEW to add new resources. Select Google Slides:
- Paste your Google Slides link in the URL bar and select PREVIEW
- Select ATTACH if you verified that you pasted the right URL from the preview.
Once attached everyone from your Group - students and teachers - can access the Google Slides from the Lesson and collaborate.