During a remote lesson, sometimes problems may occur due to participants’ connection issues. For example, student with a weak connection may experience troubles seeing or hearing the teacher or get disconnected from the lesson.
Even if those problems are not related to WeSchool, here are some useful tips to solve them:
- First of all, check that your operating system and your browser are updated to the latest version available
- When the entire class is connected, it is advisable to turn on only the speaker’s webcam and microphone. This saves everyone's bandwidth, even for those who don't have an optimal connection. You can disable audio and video by simply clicking on the buttons in the menu at the bottom center:
- If your students do not see or hear anything, remind them to grant access permissions to the camera and the microphone. From a browser, they can activate permissions by clicking on the padlock icon in the address bar; from a tablet or smartphone they can do it from their device settings. You can read a detailed tutorial here
- If your students connect from mobile devices, they have to download the video conferencing app you’ll use to hold the Live
- If during the remote lesson you hear background noises and buzzes, it is advisable to remind all participants to use earphones (even those from the smartphone are fine) or headphones
For any other problem, please get in touch with our support team (the more details you give us, the better our support team will be able to help you!).