To join a Group, you must first be invited by your instructor.
PLEASE NOTE: you can’t join a Group without an invitation.
You can receive:
- an email invitation to your email address
- an invitation link to join the Group
- a Group Code; you can use this Group only after signing up
If you’ve received an email invitation, open your email inbox and look for the invitation email:
- if you don’t have a WeSchool account yet, click Sign up to join
- if you already have a WeSchool account, click Join Group
PLEASE NOTE: check your spam folder if you don’t see the email invitation in your inbox. You can also reach out to your instructor and ask for a new invitation.
A Group’s instructor can share with you the invitation link to join the Group, you can click on the link or copy and paste it into your browser:
- if you don’t have a WeSchool account yet, fill out the registration form and click Sign Up; you will receive a confirmation code to complete your registration (check spam too!)
- if you already have a WeSchool account, click on Login and enter your WeSchool credentials
PLEASE NOTE: you can enter in a new Group via Group Code only if you already have a WeSchool account. Learn more about signing up.
Once you’ve receive a Group Code:
- from the sidebar, click on the + key and select Join with Code
- you can also use the Group Code from the a Space Homepage. Click Join code button up right:
- Then, copy and paste the Group Code and select Join Group: