You can create a new Space as a registered user directly from WeSchool. If you’re not sure what a Space is or how to use it, learn more with this tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE: if you still need a WeSchool account, learn how to register on WeSchool and build your first Space with this tutorial.
To create a new Space:
- from the left Sidebar, click on the + key and select Create a Space:
- from the following box, set your Space up:
- enter the Space name
- customize the URL of the Space (this is how learners and instructors will search your Space on their browser)
- choose what you will do with your Space from the Dropdown menu (i.e. Employ training, a online or hybrid course, ...)
PLEASE NOTE: k-12 Schools and universities can subscribe for a Free Plan to create their own Space on WeSchool. Learn more about subscribing for a Free Plan.
- Finally, click Save and Continue to create your Space:
NEXT STEPS: once the Space is set up, make sure you:
- create a Group within the Space and start inviting instructors and learners
- customise your Space. For example, by adding a Logo or editing the Spaces’ colors
- upgrade your subscription to a paid plan before your 14 days free trial period is up.
PLEASE NOTE: each new Space is on trial. Make sure to upgrade your plan to a paid plan within 14 days.