You can register for WeSchool and create a Space when signing up:
- Start the sign-up process from this registration page. To fill in the form, insert:
- your first name and last name
- your email address
- your date of birth
- a password for your WeSchool account
PLEASE NOTE: you can also quickly sign up via Google or University registration
Then accept WeSchool’s Terms and Conditions. Click on Register to proceed.
- In the following page, you can set up your first Space:
- enter the Space name
- customize the Space URL
- select what you will do with your Space from the dropdown menu (i.e. Employ training, a online or hybrid course, ...)
PLEASE NOTE: k-12 Schools and universities can subscribe for a Free Plan to create their own Space on WeSchool. Learn more about subscribing for a Free Plan as an unregistred user.
When the form is filled, click Save and Continue:
- To complete your registration, you will have to insert a confirmation code to verify your account.
A message with the code will be sent to the email address you’ve signed up with. Insert the code in this page and click on Confirm code button:
PLEASE NOTE: if you didn’t receive the code, please check your Spam folder. You can also ask to request to be sent another confirmation code.
- Now you’ll be redirected to your first Space WeSchool
NEXT STEPS: once the Space is set up, make sure you:
- create a Group within the Space and start inviting instructors and learners
- customise your Space. For example, by adding a Logo or editing the Spaces’ colors
- upgrade your subscription to a paid plan before your 14 days free trial period is up.
PLEASE NOTE: each new Space is on trial. Make sure to upgrade your plan to a paid plan within 14 days.