A Space gathers all the Groups and users, including both teachers and learners, from your school, courses or company in a safe and private digital environment.
This workspace is fully manageable by the Space’s Admin, who will be able to:
- manage the WeSchool subscription
- customize the Space name, logo, and appearances
- overview all Groups, users, and learning activities according to the plan you’ve chosen
What Spaces can be used for
Spaces are cooperative and flexible learning environments, designed to help you implement innovative teaching methods. A Space suits different kinds of learning experiences:
- k-12, Universities and Higher Education classrooms
- training and onboarding employees
- online and hybrid courses
What plans are available
You can compare all the plans available on our pricing page.
- Schools and Universities have a dedicated Free plan.
- Companies and other educational businesses can choose between different plans, based on the number of seats needed and features.
How can I Start?
- if you do not have a WeSchool account, you can create a Space while signing up
- if you are already registered, you can create a Space from your WeSchool account
- if your School is already on WeSchool, click here to read how to claim your Space